- small town news March 26
Although this Christopher Reeves isn't the real Superman, he was flying high. The Utah man was arrested for speeding down a highway late Tuesday while allegedly under the influence of illegal drugs. The 33-year-old man was busted "performing weaving maneuvers and drawing the attention of deputies," according to a police officer.
A search of Reeves' car revealed a large stash of drugs, including meth, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia. The cops say he had "plenty to distribute around" and charged him with a DUI and narcotics possession. He was booked into a county jail and is going to need a Lois Lane to help him with the $15,000 bail.
"I hope he will live not to regret his choice of T-shirts on this day, but rather his actions," said the sheriff.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
Subscribe to the Week