- Oops March 26
Here's a friendly reminder: When you're playing basketball and want to celebrate a shot, you should always — always — make sure you've actually made the shot before you start posing. Otherwise, you could wind up looking like Los Angeles Lakers guard Nick Young, who did exactly that Tuesday night:
Lucky for Young, the Lakers were playing the terrible Knicks, so they won in a 127-96 blowout.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why you should absolutely watch this confounding, wonderful World Series
- Rise of the machines
- House hunting: 6 stunning historic conversions
Subscribe to the Week