- Oops March 26
Here's a friendly reminder: When you're playing basketball and want to celebrate a shot, you should always — always — make sure you've actually made the shot before you start posing. Otherwise, you could wind up looking like Los Angeles Lakers guard Nick Young, who did exactly that Tuesday night:
Lucky for Young, the Lakers were playing the terrible Knicks, so they won in a 127-96 blowout.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
Subscribe to the Week