- Really? March 26
New season means it's time for a new haircut! North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has reportedly mandated that every man in the isolated country receive the same haircut as their supreme leader. Pyongyang introduced the rule two weeks ago before enforcing it elsewhere, according to media reports.
The new, state-mandated haircut trims away the overwhelming 10 styles men previously could choose from. Not everyone is happy with the cut, however. "It doesn't always go with everyone since everyone has different face and head shapes," complained a source. Others said the new 'do makes citizens look like "Chinese smuggler[s]" and not replicas of Kim.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why I got married — without a wedding
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- Why the Rubio-Lee tax plan is great politics — and great policy
- How to improve your workplace culture
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
Subscribe to the Week