- Whatever You Say March 26
In the interview, Kardashian claimed she had no idea that Annie Leibovitz's photo shoot of her and Kanye would provide the magazine's cover. She went on to reveal a number of behind-the-scenes tidbits about the shoot, including the fact that North peed on Kanye while Leibovitz shot the shirtless photo of him holding her.
Kardashian also explained, in great detail, the magazine's level of secrecy about the photos, claiming her own family was unaware that she would be in the magazine. As it turns out, not even the Kardashians can keep up with the Kardashians.
Watch the full clip below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How I lost all my money
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
Subscribe to the Week