- Whatever You Say March 26
In the interview, Kardashian claimed she had no idea that Annie Leibovitz's photo shoot of her and Kanye would provide the magazine's cover. She went on to reveal a number of behind-the-scenes tidbits about the shoot, including the fact that North peed on Kanye while Leibovitz shot the shirtless photo of him holding her.
Kardashian also explained, in great detail, the magazine's level of secrecy about the photos, claiming her own family was unaware that she would be in the magazine. As it turns out, not even the Kardashians can keep up with the Kardashians.
Watch the full clip below. --Meghan DeMaria
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
Subscribe to the Week