- Listen Up March 26
Tired of the relentlessly joyful funk Pharrell channels on his Oscar-nominated smash hit "Happy"? If you'd like to enjoy Pharrell's smooth vocals but prefer shedding a tear to busting a move, this wistful, string-laden remix of the song from musician-director Woodkid should do the trick. The resulting track is stripped down yet tinged with cinematic sadness.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- How to deep fry a turkey
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week