- Listen Up March 26
Tired of the relentlessly joyful funk Pharrell channels on his Oscar-nominated smash hit "Happy"? If you'd like to enjoy Pharrell's smooth vocals but prefer shedding a tear to busting a move, this wistful, string-laden remix of the song from musician-director Woodkid should do the trick. The resulting track is stripped down yet tinged with cinematic sadness.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: September 2, 2014
Subscribe to the Week