- Late Night Antics March 27
If you're a fan of Samantha Bee's performance art piece on Fox News' The Five, Wednesday night's Daily Show has a treat for you: Bee dons the black clothing, drama club panache, and melodrama for an interpretive performance about MSNBC's Morning Joe. Instead of The Five's sordid, tragic love triangle, Bee sees the relationship between "Morning" Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski as a sexless suburban marriage, with Bee as their traumatized daughter. Yup. Buckle up. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- Today in history: Lincoln reveals the real goal of the Civil War
- Inside America's crumbling infrastructure
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week