- Your daily cry March 27
Channing Tatum has jumped on the 'Happy' cover bandwagon. The Magic Mike star recently posted a short video on Facebook dedicated to a 18-year-old fan Alisa Fanely, who is battling a severe form of brain cancer.
The Kansas girl has "kissing Channing Tatum" on top of her bucket list, and although she might not get that, she received something just as adorable. "Just wanted to send you a little vid and say what's up and hope you're doing good today," Tatum said, before cutting to a clip of him at the Oscars singing a snippet of 'Happy.'
Tatum cocluded: "Just know that you're loved and that we're givin' you a big ole kiss from over here." --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 5 legitimate scientific controversies
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 2, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to improve your workplace culture
- Stop your unpatriotic fearmongering over ISIS
Subscribe to the Week