- Your daily cry March 27
Channing Tatum has jumped on the 'Happy' cover bandwagon. The Magic Mike star recently posted a short video on Facebook dedicated to a 18-year-old fan Alisa Fanely, who is battling a severe form of brain cancer.
The Kansas girl has "kissing Channing Tatum" on top of her bucket list, and although she might not get that, she received something just as adorable. "Just wanted to send you a little vid and say what's up and hope you're doing good today," Tatum said, before cutting to a clip of him at the Oscars singing a snippet of 'Happy.'
Tatum cocluded: "Just know that you're loved and that we're givin' you a big ole kiss from over here." --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
Subscribe to the Week