- Your daily cry March 27
Channing Tatum has jumped on the 'Happy' cover bandwagon. The Magic Mike star recently posted a short video on Facebook dedicated to a 18-year-old fan Alisa Fanely, who is battling a severe form of brain cancer.
The Kansas girl has "kissing Channing Tatum" on top of her bucket list, and although she might not get that, she received something just as adorable. "Just wanted to send you a little vid and say what's up and hope you're doing good today," Tatum said, before cutting to a clip of him at the Oscars singing a snippet of 'Happy.'
Tatum cocluded: "Just know that you're loved and that we're givin' you a big ole kiss from over here." --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The 7 best Halloween-themed editorial cartoons
Subscribe to the Week