- Your daily cry March 27
Channing Tatum has jumped on the 'Happy' cover bandwagon. The Magic Mike star recently posted a short video on Facebook dedicated to a 18-year-old fan Alisa Fanely, who is battling a severe form of brain cancer.
The Kansas girl has "kissing Channing Tatum" on top of her bucket list, and although she might not get that, she received something just as adorable. "Just wanted to send you a little vid and say what's up and hope you're doing good today," Tatum said, before cutting to a clip of him at the Oscars singing a snippet of 'Happy.'
Tatum cocluded: "Just know that you're loved and that we're givin' you a big ole kiss from over here." --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
Subscribe to the Week