- Your daily cry March 27
Channing Tatum has jumped on the 'Happy' cover bandwagon. The Magic Mike star recently posted a short video on Facebook dedicated to a 18-year-old fan Alisa Fanely, who is battling a severe form of brain cancer.
The Kansas girl has "kissing Channing Tatum" on top of her bucket list, and although she might not get that, she received something just as adorable. "Just wanted to send you a little vid and say what's up and hope you're doing good today," Tatum said, before cutting to a clip of him at the Oscars singing a snippet of 'Happy.'
Tatum cocluded: "Just know that you're loved and that we're givin' you a big ole kiss from over here." --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- As deadly skin cancer rates keep climbing, surgeon general says to stop tanning and wear sunscreen
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
Subscribe to the Week