- First look March 27
When you're president of the United States, you get all kinds of weird gifts. For instance, President Obama has received crocodile insurance, 50 pairs of underwear, and a donkey, among other things. Come next Tuesday, you can add "kitschy Stars and Stripes jacket" to the list.
The Boston Red Sox will visit the White House on Tuesday wearing blazers befitting a carnival barker. And according to team, they're bringing an extra one just for the president. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Rise of the machines
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 10 things you need to know today: October 19, 2014
- How ISIS gets its hostages
- It's time to kill school picture day
- Why the rise of cosplay is a bad sign for the U.S. economy
Subscribe to the Week