- First look March 27
When you're president of the United States, you get all kinds of weird gifts. For instance, President Obama has received crocodile insurance, 50 pairs of underwear, and a donkey, among other things. Come next Tuesday, you can add "kitschy Stars and Stripes jacket" to the list.
The Boston Red Sox will visit the White House on Tuesday wearing blazers befitting a carnival barker. And according to team, they're bringing an extra one just for the president. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- As deadly skin cancer rates keep climbing, surgeon general says to stop tanning and wear sunscreen
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
Subscribe to the Week