- First look March 27
When you're president of the United States, you get all kinds of weird gifts. For instance, President Obama has received crocodile insurance, 50 pairs of underwear, and a donkey, among other things. Come next Tuesday, you can add "kitschy Stars and Stripes jacket" to the list.
The Boston Red Sox will visit the White House on Tuesday wearing blazers befitting a carnival barker. And according to team, they're bringing an extra one just for the president. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week