- First look March 27
When you're president of the United States, you get all kinds of weird gifts. For instance, President Obama has received crocodile insurance, 50 pairs of underwear, and a donkey, among other things. Come next Tuesday, you can add "kitschy Stars and Stripes jacket" to the list.
The Boston Red Sox will visit the White House on Tuesday wearing blazers befitting a carnival barker. And according to team, they're bringing an extra one just for the president. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
Subscribe to the Week