- Ouch March 27
While waiting for a tow truck, Efron allegedly threw a glass bottle with unidentified liquid onto the street. Transients in the area thought he was throwing it at them, and the altercation escalated into a full-blown melee before cops were able to step in. The fight ended with Efron getting "violently socked in the mouth." No arrests were made.
A TMZ source said the troubled actor was "obviously intoxicated," but the LAPD has few details about what actually transpired.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
Subscribe to the Week