Audiophile: Listen SmarterThis week I learned Ronald Reagan was once a pretty spectacular lifeguard, and more
Fun and interesting facts from around the web
Read more about the facts mentioned:
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Presenting Tenuis Andronicus: A parasite and moose tragedy, in six acts
- Is gluten-free healthier for everybody
- This week I learned a man tried to invent the 'Like' button in the 1930s, and more
Lauren Hansen is the multimedia editor at TheWeek.com. A graduate of Kenyon College and Northwestern University, she started her career in arts publishing and has since worked at media outlets including the BBC and Frontline.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- This week I learned the surprisingly dark origins of the Nobel Prize, and more
Subscribe to the Week