- Late Night Antics March 28
When E! announced that it is unleashing a new Kardashian reality show on the world this summer, the Sturm und Drang was predictable, possibly even justified, but also slightly annoying — there would be no Kardashian shows if people didn't watch Kardashian shows. So credit to Jimmy Kimmel for making his revulsion — with the exception of an unnecessary dig at Bruce Jenner — funny.
Without further ado, the Kardashian conquest of America as a PBS war documentary. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week