- Late Night Antics March 28
When E! announced that it is unleashing a new Kardashian reality show on the world this summer, the Sturm und Drang was predictable, possibly even justified, but also slightly annoying — there would be no Kardashian shows if people didn't watch Kardashian shows. So credit to Jimmy Kimmel for making his revulsion — with the exception of an unnecessary dig at Bruce Jenner — funny.
Without further ado, the Kardashian conquest of America as a PBS war documentary. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- How I became a borderline hoarder
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
Subscribe to the Week