- Late Night Antics March 28
When E! announced that it is unleashing a new Kardashian reality show on the world this summer, the Sturm und Drang was predictable, possibly even justified, but also slightly annoying — there would be no Kardashian shows if people didn't watch Kardashian shows. So credit to Jimmy Kimmel for making his revulsion — with the exception of an unnecessary dig at Bruce Jenner — funny.
Without further ado, the Kardashian conquest of America as a PBS war documentary. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
Subscribe to the Week