- Watch this March 28
Ever since Edward Snowden leaked documents suggesting (probably erroneously) that the National Security Agency had unfettered access to Google's servers, Google has been pretty tetchy about its customer-privacy safeguards.
But blog posts about transparency and legal processes are boring, so Google hired the ad agency Enso to produce a stop-motion video using wooden figures on a game board. Whether or not this reassures you that your Gmail account is in safe hands, I think we can all agree that it beats reading a dry article on the subject. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week