- March Madness March 28
To any University of Dayton professor who teaches a Friday class: Maybe don't expect too much from your students today.
The No. 11-seeded Flyers continued their Cinderella story on Thursday night, knocking off Stanford 82-72 to win an Elite Eight berth for the first time since 1984. Considering the school's president crowdsurfed after Dayton defeated in-state rival Ohio State last week, it should come as no surprise that the campus celebrations went next level after beating The Cardinal:
Who cares about the havoc the Flyers are wreaking on our brackets? At this point, it's worth cheering for another major upset (Dayton takes on No. 1 seed Florida on Saturday) just to see what happens next in Ohio.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 10 things you need to know today: September 19, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week