ood week for: Byran Rocco, a New Jersey man who started choking on an onion ring while driving, blacked out, and crashed into a tree, whereupon his life was saved by an exploding air bag that dislodged the obstruction from his windpipe. “The whole thing caught me by surprise,” said Rocco, 43.
Bad week for: Getting divorced, after 55 percent of 10,000 divorcées asked in an online poll how much sex they were having replied, “None.’’
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- There's a number of reasons the grammar of this headline could infuriate you
- How to be more satisfied with your life, according to science
- 7 ways to quickly become a master at anything
- Today in history: The birth of the federal income tax
- The Warren Buffett formula: How you can get smarter
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week