- March Madness March 30
President Obama's bracket is busted.
The UConn Huskies knocked off Michigan State Sunday to advance to the Final Four. It's the Huskies' first trip to the national semifinal since they won it all in 2011. More than that though, pretty much no one saw the serendipitous win coming. Every single ESPN analyst picked Michigan State to win the tournament.
President Obama also had the Spartans winning another title, and two of his other Final Four picks — Louisville and Arizona — have been eliminated, too. Obama did at least call Florida right.
And speaking of Florida, the Gators lost two games all year, to UConn and Wisconsin. They'll play UConn next, and could face Wisconsin in the final.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 7 tips for keeping your man (from the 1950s)
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- How the elderly are treated around the world
Subscribe to the Week