- March Madness March 30
President Obama's bracket is busted.
The UConn Huskies knocked off Michigan State Sunday to advance to the Final Four. It's the Huskies' first trip to the national semifinal since they won it all in 2011. More than that though, pretty much no one saw the serendipitous win coming. Every single ESPN analyst picked Michigan State to win the tournament.
President Obama also had the Spartans winning another title, and two of his other Final Four picks — Louisville and Arizona — have been eliminated, too. Obama did at least call Florida right.
And speaking of Florida, the Gators lost two games all year, to UConn and Wisconsin. They'll play UConn next, and could face Wisconsin in the final.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- 10 things you need to know today: July 30, 2014
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- Pay yourself first: The habit that can help you build wealth
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Stop calling the GOP the party of new ideas
Subscribe to the Week