- Second Acts March 31
Remember O-Town? The generic boy band spawned from ABC's Making the Band is coming back after a decade absence. O-Town members Erik, Dan, Trevor, and Jacob teased on their website that a new single is coming soon (sans key original member Ashley Parker Angel, unfortunately). What a time to be alive!
O-Town member Jacob Underwood said the band started the reunion talks for the "fun of it" until they snowballed into something bigger. "We are blessed to be able to apply what we've learned to create something stimulating and beautiful, that we can call ours," he said. "This isn't just a reunion for us. It's a new beginning."
Read more at Billboard. --Jordan Valinsky
time has not been kind to the reuniting members of o-town pic.twitter.com/KP4JEUm2ha— steven j. horowitz (@speriod) March 31, 2014
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
- The safest seats are at the back of the plane — and 5 other surprising facts about airline crashes
Subscribe to the Week