- Second Acts March 31
Remember O-Town? The generic boy band spawned from ABC's Making the Band is coming back after a decade absence. O-Town members Erik, Dan, Trevor, and Jacob teased on their website that a new single is coming soon (sans key original member Ashley Parker Angel, unfortunately). What a time to be alive!
O-Town member Jacob Underwood said the band started the reunion talks for the "fun of it" until they snowballed into something bigger. "We are blessed to be able to apply what we've learned to create something stimulating and beautiful, that we can call ours," he said. "This isn't just a reunion for us. It's a new beginning."
Read more at Billboard. --Jordan Valinsky
time has not been kind to the reuniting members of o-town pic.twitter.com/KP4JEUm2ha— steven j. horowitz (@speriod) March 31, 2014
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Could better U.S.-Cuban relations thwart baseball's human smuggling problem?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
Subscribe to the Week