- Second Acts March 31
Remember O-Town? The generic boy band spawned from ABC's Making the Band is coming back after a decade absence. O-Town members Erik, Dan, Trevor, and Jacob teased on their website that a new single is coming soon (sans key original member Ashley Parker Angel, unfortunately). What a time to be alive!
O-Town member Jacob Underwood said the band started the reunion talks for the "fun of it" until they snowballed into something bigger. "We are blessed to be able to apply what we've learned to create something stimulating and beautiful, that we can call ours," he said. "This isn't just a reunion for us. It's a new beginning."
Read more at Billboard. --Jordan Valinsky
time has not been kind to the reuniting members of o-town pic.twitter.com/KP4JEUm2ha— steven j. horowitz (@speriod) March 31, 2014
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
Subscribe to the Week