Audiophile: Listen SmarterHow Heathers changed teen movies forever
The pitch-black satire, which debuted 25 years ago, set the template for the next generation of teen dramas
Watch a trailer for Heathers:
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: Double Indemnity
- This week I learned Ronald Reagan was once a pretty spectacular lifeguard, and more
- Presenting Tenuis Andronicus: A parasite and moose tragedy, in six acts
Daniel is a freelance writer, an Englishman abroad, and a pop culture junkie. He writes about film, TV, and lifestyle for outlets including MSN, The Guardian, The Times, The Independent, The Evening Standard, and Yahoo.
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Is Amazon a monopoly?
- Yes, the Federal Reserve is politicized — and that's a good thing
Subscribe to the Week