- The Search Continues April 1
As the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370 continues, government officials now believe its disappearance was a "deliberate action" by someone on board. Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said Tuesday that the flight's movements were consistent with someone looking to deliberately divert the plane from its scheduled flight path.
International investigators working with Malyasian authorities say the plane was "subjected to deliberate action" once it disappeared from military radar shortly after it turned away from its Beijing-bound route and traveled back toward Malaysia and the Strait of Malacca. A revised transcript of one of the final words from the cockpit was also released. Authorities previously thought one of the men said "All right, good night," the last words were actually, "Good night Malaysian three seven zero."- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Chuck Hagel was a huge mistake
- Want to eliminate the scourge of frat culture? Lower the drinking age.
- 5 quick things you can do today to boost your creativity
- What would it take for humans to build a settlement on Mars?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Yes, the Obama administration's green loans are unprofitable. They should be.
- Why we gossip, according to science
- 13 vegetarian dishes for Thanksgiving
Subscribe to the Week