- The Search Continues April 1
As the search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370 continues, government officials now believe its disappearance was a "deliberate action" by someone on board. Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said Tuesday that the flight's movements were consistent with someone looking to deliberately divert the plane from its scheduled flight path.
International investigators working with Malyasian authorities say the plane was "subjected to deliberate action" once it disappeared from military radar shortly after it turned away from its Beijing-bound route and traveled back toward Malaysia and the Strait of Malacca. A revised transcript of one of the final words from the cockpit was also released. Authorities previously thought one of the men said "All right, good night," the last words were actually, "Good night Malaysian three seven zero."- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
Subscribe to the Week