- First look April 1
Despite being a White Sox fan, President Obama on Tuesday hosted the 2013 Boston Red Sox to congratulate them on their World Series victory. Jonny Gomes wore an American Flag suit, the team gave Obama his own Red Sox jersey, and slugger David Ortiz interrupted the ceremony to snap this selfie with the president:
Ellen DeGeneres' record-setting selfie may finally have some competition.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- 10 things you need to know today: July 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week