- Noted April 1
This morning, Bill Clinton tweeted a picture of himself mocking the photo of his wife that spawned the "Texts from Hillary" meme. Instead of Hillary sitting on a military plane intently staring at a BlackBerry, Bill's social media team photoshopped him into the picture intently staring at what appears to be a 60-inch iPad.
"I'm following my leader," the tweet said. Hillary finally got around to checking Twitter and sent the response seen below. We can consider April Fools' Day finished, right? --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week