- Noted April 1
This morning, Bill Clinton tweeted a picture of himself mocking the photo of his wife that spawned the "Texts from Hillary" meme. Instead of Hillary sitting on a military plane intently staring at a BlackBerry, Bill's social media team photoshopped him into the picture intently staring at what appears to be a 60-inch iPad.
"I'm following my leader," the tweet said. Hillary finally got around to checking Twitter and sent the response seen below. We can consider April Fools' Day finished, right? --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
Subscribe to the Week