- Noted April 1
This morning, Bill Clinton tweeted a picture of himself mocking the photo of his wife that spawned the "Texts from Hillary" meme. Instead of Hillary sitting on a military plane intently staring at a BlackBerry, Bill's social media team photoshopped him into the picture intently staring at what appears to be a 60-inch iPad.
"I'm following my leader," the tweet said. Hillary finally got around to checking Twitter and sent the response seen below. We can consider April Fools' Day finished, right? --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
Subscribe to the Week