- Noted April 1
This morning, Bill Clinton tweeted a picture of himself mocking the photo of his wife that spawned the "Texts from Hillary" meme. Instead of Hillary sitting on a military plane intently staring at a BlackBerry, Bill's social media team photoshopped him into the picture intently staring at what appears to be a 60-inch iPad.
"I'm following my leader," the tweet said. Hillary finally got around to checking Twitter and sent the response seen below. We can consider April Fools' Day finished, right? --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- How a drafting error could doom Obama's carbon regulations
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- How to save Meet the Press
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
Subscribe to the Week