- Noted April 1
This morning, Bill Clinton tweeted a picture of himself mocking the photo of his wife that spawned the "Texts from Hillary" meme. Instead of Hillary sitting on a military plane intently staring at a BlackBerry, Bill's social media team photoshopped him into the picture intently staring at what appears to be a 60-inch iPad.
"I'm following my leader," the tweet said. Hillary finally got around to checking Twitter and sent the response seen below. We can consider April Fools' Day finished, right? --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia's new air force is a mystery
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- In defense of Obama's golfing
Subscribe to the Week