- Late Night Antics April 3
The premise of this sketch from Wednesday night's Tonight Show is that after calling President Obama last week, Russian President Vladimir Putin placed a phone call to Sarah Palin. Sure. Why not? But unlike Jimmy Fallon's last turn playing Putin, chatting with an ersatz Obama, The Tonight Show got the real Palin to appear for this creatively imagined phone conversation. Some of the jokes are pretty good — watch for Palin's great deadpan in response to Putin's NCAA bracket question. --Peter Weber
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- The 7 best Halloween-themed editorial cartoons
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week