- Watch this April 3
CBS 2 Chicago journalist Jay Levine was manhandled by a protester during a live hit yesterday. While beginning his report yesterday about President Obama's trip to Chicago, a protester approached Levine and attacked him.
"Obama is a war criminal," the protester shouted while grabbing Levine. A person nearby quickly intervened by throwing the man to the ground, and the control room quickly cut to a taped package. Meanwhile, a crew from NBC 5 was doing a live shot while the incident occurred and caught the attack on camera from a different angle.
Watch both versions below. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
Subscribe to the Week