- Watch this April 3
CBS 2 Chicago journalist Jay Levine was manhandled by a protester during a live hit yesterday. While beginning his report yesterday about President Obama's trip to Chicago, a protester approached Levine and attacked him.
"Obama is a war criminal," the protester shouted while grabbing Levine. A person nearby quickly intervened by throwing the man to the ground, and the control room quickly cut to a taped package. Meanwhile, a crew from NBC 5 was doing a live shot while the incident occurred and caught the attack on camera from a different angle.
Watch both versions below. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
Subscribe to the Week