- Watch this April 3
CBS 2 Chicago journalist Jay Levine was manhandled by a protester during a live hit yesterday. While beginning his report yesterday about President Obama's trip to Chicago, a protester approached Levine and attacked him.
"Obama is a war criminal," the protester shouted while grabbing Levine. A person nearby quickly intervened by throwing the man to the ground, and the control room quickly cut to a taped package. Meanwhile, a crew from NBC 5 was doing a live shot while the incident occurred and caught the attack on camera from a different angle.
Watch both versions below. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 10 soldiers welcomed home by very happy dogs
Subscribe to the Week