- Watch this April 3
CBS 2 Chicago journalist Jay Levine was manhandled by a protester during a live hit yesterday. While beginning his report yesterday about President Obama's trip to Chicago, a protester approached Levine and attacked him.
"Obama is a war criminal," the protester shouted while grabbing Levine. A person nearby quickly intervened by throwing the man to the ground, and the control room quickly cut to a taped package. Meanwhile, a crew from NBC 5 was doing a live shot while the incident occurred and caught the attack on camera from a different angle.
Watch both versions below. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week