- Oops April 3
The Chicago Cubs are not a good baseball team. Though we're only days into the season, Baseball Prospectus gives them just a 4.9 percent chance of making the playoffs, fourth-worst of any team in the majors. The odds are stacked so heavily against the Cubs doing anything right that you wouldn't be surprised if they failed at even getting dressed — and hey, look at that:
On the left is Cubs outfielder Junior Lake, wearing one of the team's alternate away uniforms. On the right is Anthony Rizzo, wearing a different away uniform that was also worn by the rest of the team Thursday. If only someone would get Lake Travis Wood's screwy batting helmet to complete the ensemble.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- How I lost all my money
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Ismail Kadare's 6 favorite books
- Kim Jong Un's less responsible, Disney-obsessed older brother
- The real story behind The Conjuring and four other horror movies 'based on a true story'
Subscribe to the Week