- Oops April 3
The Chicago Cubs are not a good baseball team. Though we're only days into the season, Baseball Prospectus gives them just a 4.9 percent chance of making the playoffs, fourth-worst of any team in the majors. The odds are stacked so heavily against the Cubs doing anything right that you wouldn't be surprised if they failed at even getting dressed — and hey, look at that:
On the left is Cubs outfielder Junior Lake, wearing one of the team's alternate away uniforms. On the right is Anthony Rizzo, wearing a different away uniform that was also worn by the rest of the team Thursday. If only someone would get Lake Travis Wood's screwy batting helmet to complete the ensemble.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- Do you need to be crazy to be the best?
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- In defense of family dinner
Subscribe to the Week