- This is a big deal April 3
Randall Munroe, creator of the webcomic xkcd, is famous for doing some of the most intricate and creative pieces of art on the web. There are the maps of the internet, c. 2007 and 2010. There's a beautiful infographic of the ideological evolution of Congress. There's the seemingly endless click and drag world. There's "Time," a far future story that unfolded slowly, with new frames that were posted every 30 minutes for months.
Now he's got a fresh one, and while I won't spoil it, you might call it a click-your-own-adventure that's maybe demonstrating a principle of chaos theory? Whatever you call it, it's awesome. Check it out.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week