- This is a big deal April 3
Randall Munroe, creator of the webcomic xkcd, is famous for doing some of the most intricate and creative pieces of art on the web. There are the maps of the internet, c. 2007 and 2010. There's a beautiful infographic of the ideological evolution of Congress. There's the seemingly endless click and drag world. There's "Time," a far future story that unfolded slowly, with new frames that were posted every 30 minutes for months.
Now he's got a fresh one, and while I won't spoil it, you might call it a click-your-own-adventure that's maybe demonstrating a principle of chaos theory? Whatever you call it, it's awesome. Check it out.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 11 facts yü should know about the umlaut
Subscribe to the Week