- This is a big deal April 3
Randall Munroe, creator of the webcomic xkcd, is famous for doing some of the most intricate and creative pieces of art on the web. There are the maps of the internet, c. 2007 and 2010. There's a beautiful infographic of the ideological evolution of Congress. There's the seemingly endless click and drag world. There's "Time," a far future story that unfolded slowly, with new frames that were posted every 30 minutes for months.
Now he's got a fresh one, and while I won't spoil it, you might call it a click-your-own-adventure that's maybe demonstrating a principle of chaos theory? Whatever you call it, it's awesome. Check it out.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 of the scariest spiders in existence
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- Why isn't 'Arkansas' pronounced like 'Kansas'?
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Internet piracy isn't killing Hollywood
Subscribe to the Week