- This is a big deal April 3
Randall Munroe, creator of the webcomic xkcd, is famous for doing some of the most intricate and creative pieces of art on the web. There are the maps of the internet, c. 2007 and 2010. There's a beautiful infographic of the ideological evolution of Congress. There's the seemingly endless click and drag world. There's "Time," a far future story that unfolded slowly, with new frames that were posted every 30 minutes for months.
Now he's got a fresh one, and while I won't spoil it, you might call it a click-your-own-adventure that's maybe demonstrating a principle of chaos theory? Whatever you call it, it's awesome. Check it out.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- 10 things you need to know today: October 24, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
Subscribe to the Week