- Bummer April 4
A $2,500 bra, a $400 thong, and thousands of dollars in other pieces of fancy lingerie went missing from a Vogue photo shoot with Madonna. According to the New York Police Department, the purported pricey heist occurred two weeks ago during the Material Girl's shoot with Italian Vogue. A spokesperson for designer Deborah Maquit said a bag containing the undergarments disappeared from under a chair while the shoot was wrapping up.
"It was a Madonna shoot for L'uomo Mag and it would be ideal is if [sic] someone found the bag of lingerie," the spokesperson said in an email to DNAInfo. "Deborah would love to get her collection pieces returned." Photos of the shoot also appeared on the singer's Instagram, including featuring her hairy armpit.
A Madonna spokesperson didn't respond to DNAInfo for comment.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- The conservative battle against ObamaCare won't end with Halbig
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Girls on Film: Why audiences are responsible for the future of cinema
- How to make classic pulled pork
Subscribe to the Week