- Bummer April 4
A $2,500 bra, a $400 thong, and thousands of dollars in other pieces of fancy lingerie went missing from a Vogue photo shoot with Madonna. According to the New York Police Department, the purported pricey heist occurred two weeks ago during the Material Girl's shoot with Italian Vogue. A spokesperson for designer Deborah Maquit said a bag containing the undergarments disappeared from under a chair while the shoot was wrapping up.
"It was a Madonna shoot for L'uomo Mag and it would be ideal is if [sic] someone found the bag of lingerie," the spokesperson said in an email to DNAInfo. "Deborah would love to get her collection pieces returned." Photos of the shoot also appeared on the singer's Instagram, including featuring her hairy armpit.
A Madonna spokesperson didn't respond to DNAInfo for comment.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The safest seats are at the back of the plane — and 5 other surprising facts about airline crashes
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Grammar quiz: Do you know the passive voice?
Subscribe to the Week