- Bummer April 4
A $2,500 bra, a $400 thong, and thousands of dollars in other pieces of fancy lingerie went missing from a Vogue photo shoot with Madonna. According to the New York Police Department, the purported pricey heist occurred two weeks ago during the Material Girl's shoot with Italian Vogue. A spokesperson for designer Deborah Maquit said a bag containing the undergarments disappeared from under a chair while the shoot was wrapping up.
"It was a Madonna shoot for L'uomo Mag and it would be ideal is if [sic] someone found the bag of lingerie," the spokesperson said in an email to DNAInfo. "Deborah would love to get her collection pieces returned." Photos of the shoot also appeared on the singer's Instagram, including featuring her hairy armpit.
A Madonna spokesperson didn't respond to DNAInfo for comment.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Surviving a plane crash
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: The man who would be caliph
- Ted Cruz and the most cynical, despicable political stunt of the year
- Everything you need to master Chinese cooking
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- When men who abstain from pre-marital sex get married
- The greatest sniper duel in history is a myth
Subscribe to the Week