- Bummer April 4
A $2,500 bra, a $400 thong, and thousands of dollars in other pieces of fancy lingerie went missing from a Vogue photo shoot with Madonna. According to the New York Police Department, the purported pricey heist occurred two weeks ago during the Material Girl's shoot with Italian Vogue. A spokesperson for designer Deborah Maquit said a bag containing the undergarments disappeared from under a chair while the shoot was wrapping up.
"It was a Madonna shoot for L'uomo Mag and it would be ideal is if [sic] someone found the bag of lingerie," the spokesperson said in an email to DNAInfo. "Deborah would love to get her collection pieces returned." Photos of the shoot also appeared on the singer's Instagram, including featuring her hairy armpit.
A Madonna spokesperson didn't respond to DNAInfo for comment.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
Subscribe to the Week