- Marginalia April 5
And a happy International Pillow Fight Day to you and you and you.
Why? Why not, says the Urban Playground Movement, which encourages people around the world to organize the free, all-age celebration.
Revelers got into the pillow-swing of things accordingly — check out the whimsical, carefree photos, below. --Sarah Eberspacher
London, England | (Gonzales Photo/Demotix/Corbis)
Zurich, Switzerland | (Erik Tham/Demotix/Corbis)
Berlin, Germany | (Maurizio Gambarini/dpa/Corbis)
London, England | (Natasha Quarmby/Demotix/Corbis)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week