- Marginalia April 5
And a happy International Pillow Fight Day to you and you and you.
Why? Why not, says the Urban Playground Movement, which encourages people around the world to organize the free, all-age celebration.
Revelers got into the pillow-swing of things accordingly — check out the whimsical, carefree photos, below. --Sarah Eberspacher
London, England | (Gonzales Photo/Demotix/Corbis)
Zurich, Switzerland | (Erik Tham/Demotix/Corbis)
Berlin, Germany | (Maurizio Gambarini/dpa/Corbis)
London, England | (Natasha Quarmby/Demotix/Corbis)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- This simple hack for slicing cherry tomatoes will astound you
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- Sex can't explain the culture war
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
Subscribe to the Week