- Marginalia April 5
And a happy International Pillow Fight Day to you and you and you.
Why? Why not, says the Urban Playground Movement, which encourages people around the world to organize the free, all-age celebration.
Revelers got into the pillow-swing of things accordingly — check out the whimsical, carefree photos, below. --Sarah Eberspacher
London, England | (Gonzales Photo/Demotix/Corbis)
Zurich, Switzerland | (Erik Tham/Demotix/Corbis)
Berlin, Germany | (Maurizio Gambarini/dpa/Corbis)
London, England | (Natasha Quarmby/Demotix/Corbis)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
Subscribe to the Week