- Marginalia April 5
And a happy International Pillow Fight Day to you and you and you.
Why? Why not, says the Urban Playground Movement, which encourages people around the world to organize the free, all-age celebration.
Revelers got into the pillow-swing of things accordingly — check out the whimsical, carefree photos, below. --Sarah Eberspacher
London, England | (Gonzales Photo/Demotix/Corbis)
Zurich, Switzerland | (Erik Tham/Demotix/Corbis)
Berlin, Germany | (Maurizio Gambarini/dpa/Corbis)
London, England | (Natasha Quarmby/Demotix/Corbis)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why America needs more billionaires
Subscribe to the Week