- Marginalia April 5
And a happy International Pillow Fight Day to you and you and you.
Why? Why not, says the Urban Playground Movement, which encourages people around the world to organize the free, all-age celebration.
Revelers got into the pillow-swing of things accordingly — check out the whimsical, carefree photos, below. --Sarah Eberspacher
London, England | (Gonzales Photo/Demotix/Corbis)
Zurich, Switzerland | (Erik Tham/Demotix/Corbis)
Berlin, Germany | (Maurizio Gambarini/dpa/Corbis)
London, England | (Natasha Quarmby/Demotix/Corbis)
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- The world is on fire and neither Democrats or Republicans have a clue
Subscribe to the Week