- Watch this April 7
Did you turn off your TV after last night's excellent Game of Thrones premiere? Then you might have missed Silicon Valley, a new comedy about a group of young programmers attempting to strike it rich with their own tech startup.
Silicon Valley is easily one of the year's most promising new comedies — and for once, you don't even need to track down your roommate's cousin's HBO Go password to watch it. HBO has posted the entire premiere episode to YouTube, and you can watch it right now. (We won't tell your boss.) --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week