- Watch this April 7
Did you turn off your TV after last night's excellent Game of Thrones premiere? Then you might have missed Silicon Valley, a new comedy about a group of young programmers attempting to strike it rich with their own tech startup.
Silicon Valley is easily one of the year's most promising new comedies — and for once, you don't even need to track down your roommate's cousin's HBO Go password to watch it. HBO has posted the entire premiere episode to YouTube, and you can watch it right now. (We won't tell your boss.) --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Gamergate might be gaming sexism's Waterloo
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
Subscribe to the Week