- Watch this April 7
Did you turn off your TV after last night's excellent Game of Thrones premiere? Then you might have missed Silicon Valley, a new comedy about a group of young programmers attempting to strike it rich with their own tech startup.
Silicon Valley is easily one of the year's most promising new comedies — and for once, you don't even need to track down your roommate's cousin's HBO Go password to watch it. HBO has posted the entire premiere episode to YouTube, and you can watch it right now. (We won't tell your boss.) --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week