- Watch this April 7
Did you turn off your TV after last night's excellent Game of Thrones premiere? Then you might have missed Silicon Valley, a new comedy about a group of young programmers attempting to strike it rich with their own tech startup.
Silicon Valley is easily one of the year's most promising new comedies — and for once, you don't even need to track down your roommate's cousin's HBO Go password to watch it. HBO has posted the entire premiere episode to YouTube, and you can watch it right now. (We won't tell your boss.) --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week