- Coming Soon April 7
Breaking Bad fans who are in Walter White withdrawal are in luck — come next fall, you'll be able to experience the legendary character in a new light. Bryan Cranston is officially penning a memoir about his time on the show.
Cranston's memoir, published by Simon & Schuster, will be released in the fall of 2015. In the press release, Cranston said he wanted the book to "tell the stories of my life and reveal the secrets and lies that I lived with for six years shooting Breaking Bad... Walter White taught me a lot — some of it useful, some of it dangerous."
Simon & Schuster says the book will be "deeply candid" and will "offer fascinating insights into his early years [and] the craft of acting." Jesse Pinkman sums up the news better than we can:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How science can help you survive scary movies
- Feast your eyes on this beautiful linguistic family tree
Subscribe to the Week