- Coming Soon April 7
Breaking Bad fans who are in Walter White withdrawal are in luck — come next fall, you'll be able to experience the legendary character in a new light. Bryan Cranston is officially penning a memoir about his time on the show.
Cranston's memoir, published by Simon & Schuster, will be released in the fall of 2015. In the press release, Cranston said he wanted the book to "tell the stories of my life and reveal the secrets and lies that I lived with for six years shooting Breaking Bad... Walter White taught me a lot — some of it useful, some of it dangerous."
Simon & Schuster says the book will be "deeply candid" and will "offer fascinating insights into his early years [and] the craft of acting." Jesse Pinkman sums up the news better than we can:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
- Stop hating on cyclists
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
Subscribe to the Week