- Coming Soon April 7
Breaking Bad fans who are in Walter White withdrawal are in luck — come next fall, you'll be able to experience the legendary character in a new light. Bryan Cranston is officially penning a memoir about his time on the show.
Cranston's memoir, published by Simon & Schuster, will be released in the fall of 2015. In the press release, Cranston said he wanted the book to "tell the stories of my life and reveal the secrets and lies that I lived with for six years shooting Breaking Bad... Walter White taught me a lot — some of it useful, some of it dangerous."
Simon & Schuster says the book will be "deeply candid" and will "offer fascinating insights into his early years [and] the craft of acting." Jesse Pinkman sums up the news better than we can:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Inside Turkey's shadow war with ISIS
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
Subscribe to the Week