- Coming Soon April 7
Breaking Bad fans who are in Walter White withdrawal are in luck — come next fall, you'll be able to experience the legendary character in a new light. Bryan Cranston is officially penning a memoir about his time on the show.
Cranston's memoir, published by Simon & Schuster, will be released in the fall of 2015. In the press release, Cranston said he wanted the book to "tell the stories of my life and reveal the secrets and lies that I lived with for six years shooting Breaking Bad... Walter White taught me a lot — some of it useful, some of it dangerous."
Simon & Schuster says the book will be "deeply candid" and will "offer fascinating insights into his early years [and] the craft of acting." Jesse Pinkman sums up the news better than we can:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: The One I Love
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
Subscribe to the Week