- Coming Soon April 7
Breaking Bad fans who are in Walter White withdrawal are in luck — come next fall, you'll be able to experience the legendary character in a new light. Bryan Cranston is officially penning a memoir about his time on the show.
Cranston's memoir, published by Simon & Schuster, will be released in the fall of 2015. In the press release, Cranston said he wanted the book to "tell the stories of my life and reveal the secrets and lies that I lived with for six years shooting Breaking Bad... Walter White taught me a lot — some of it useful, some of it dangerous."
Simon & Schuster says the book will be "deeply candid" and will "offer fascinating insights into his early years [and] the craft of acting." Jesse Pinkman sums up the news better than we can:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- Why I choose not to be rich
- What if The Purge was real?
- Israel's invasion of Gaza shows peace talks were a sham all along
Subscribe to the Week