- Oops April 7
Former Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown (R) will on Thursday formally launch his comeback campaign to represent neighboring New Hampshire in Congress' upper chamber. There's only one problem: Whoever submitted Brown's paperwork to the Federal Election Commission forgot to check off a party affiliation.
Brown's campaign told The Washington Post it was an "administrative oversight," saying that the mistake would be corrected within the week.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
Subscribe to the Week