- Oops April 7
Former Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown (R) will on Thursday formally launch his comeback campaign to represent neighboring New Hampshire in Congress' upper chamber. There's only one problem: Whoever submitted Brown's paperwork to the Federal Election Commission forgot to check off a party affiliation.
Brown's campaign told The Washington Post it was an "administrative oversight," saying that the mistake would be corrected within the week.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- How to make classic pulled pork
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- Don't vote for Andrew Cuomo
- How The Killing survived two cancellations and ended on its own terms
Subscribe to the Week