- Oops April 7
Former Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown (R) will on Thursday formally launch his comeback campaign to represent neighboring New Hampshire in Congress' upper chamber. There's only one problem: Whoever submitted Brown's paperwork to the Federal Election Commission forgot to check off a party affiliation.
Brown's campaign told The Washington Post it was an "administrative oversight," saying that the mistake would be corrected within the week.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Pope Francis' American problem
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
Subscribe to the Week