- Oops April 7
Former Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown (R) will on Thursday formally launch his comeback campaign to represent neighboring New Hampshire in Congress' upper chamber. There's only one problem: Whoever submitted Brown's paperwork to the Federal Election Commission forgot to check off a party affiliation.
Brown's campaign told The Washington Post it was an "administrative oversight," saying that the mistake would be corrected within the week.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
Subscribe to the Week