- Oops April 7
Former Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown (R) will on Thursday formally launch his comeback campaign to represent neighboring New Hampshire in Congress' upper chamber. There's only one problem: Whoever submitted Brown's paperwork to the Federal Election Commission forgot to check off a party affiliation.
Brown's campaign told The Washington Post it was an "administrative oversight," saying that the mistake would be corrected within the week.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The girl who wouldn't die
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- California's epic drought
Subscribe to the Week