- This just in April 7
Peaches Geldof, daughter of singer Bob Geldof, has died at the age of 25, reports BBC News. Police say ambulances were called to a house in Kent, England this afternoon to check on the condition of a woman. It's unclear how she died, but Kent Police released a statement saying Geldof's death is being treated as "unexpected and sudden."
Geldof is best known for her media and modeling work in the United Kingdom. At 15, she wrote a column in Elle magazine and since has hosted several television shows. She is survived by her musician husband Thomas Cohen and their two young sons, Astala and Phaedra.
Read more at BBC News.- - Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- The week's best photojournalism
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week