This title says it all, people. Because really — isn't less always more? Here are 13 recipes that will save dinner, time and time again: the ones to lean on, the ones to commit to memory. (They're just five ingredients, after all.)
More from Food52...
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- 5 deliciously creative oats recipes
Subscribe to the Week