Audiophile: Listen SmarterWhy I miss the gritty greatness of the 1970s
It was a decade of disillusionment that produced some of the greatest moments in our cultural history
Listen to more of The Week's mini podcasts:
- Don't sweat the supervolcanos
- Your weekly streaming recommendation: A Young Doctor's Notebook
- This week I learned how many bubbles are really in a glass of champagne, and more
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week