- Late Night Antics April 9
If the whole acting thing doesn't work out, Anne Hathaway can start a new career as a Broadway rapper. On Tuesday's Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Hathaway showed off her pipes as she (with assistance from Fallon) performed such rap classics as Snoop Dogg's "Gin and Juice," 50 Cent's "In Da Club," and Kendrick Lamar's "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" with a cabaret twist. If this doesn't get you clamoring for an Ice Cube/Anne Hathaway rendition of "It Was a Good Day," I don't know what will. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
Subscribe to the Week