- Late Night Antics April 9
If the whole acting thing doesn't work out, Anne Hathaway can start a new career as a Broadway rapper. On Tuesday's Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Hathaway showed off her pipes as she (with assistance from Fallon) performed such rap classics as Snoop Dogg's "Gin and Juice," 50 Cent's "In Da Club," and Kendrick Lamar's "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" with a cabaret twist. If this doesn't get you clamoring for an Ice Cube/Anne Hathaway rendition of "It Was a Good Day," I don't know what will. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
Subscribe to the Week