- Late Night Antics April 9
If the whole acting thing doesn't work out, Anne Hathaway can start a new career as a Broadway rapper. On Tuesday's Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Hathaway showed off her pipes as she (with assistance from Fallon) performed such rap classics as Snoop Dogg's "Gin and Juice," 50 Cent's "In Da Club," and Kendrick Lamar's "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" with a cabaret twist. If this doesn't get you clamoring for an Ice Cube/Anne Hathaway rendition of "It Was a Good Day," I don't know what will. --Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week