- Watch this April 9
Gearing up for this Sunday's Mad Men premiere? As you stock up on whiskey and cigarettes, save yourself two minutes for AMC's "Then and Now: Don Draper" video, which chronicles six seasons of Don Draper's character arc in just two minutes. "The trajectory has been... heading south for quite some time," concedes star Jon Hamm. "Hopefully, if you go down far enough, there's only one way to go. But the corollary to that is, who knows where the bottom is?"
As helpful as the video turns out to be, it skips over one key aspect of Don's character: His obsession with saying, "What?" Fortunately, YouTube has that covered too. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- Breaking Bad: How Walter White became each of his enemies
- 4 things NASA can teach you about a good night's sleep
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week