- Watch this April 9
Gearing up for this Sunday's Mad Men premiere? As you stock up on whiskey and cigarettes, save yourself two minutes for AMC's "Then and Now: Don Draper" video, which chronicles six seasons of Don Draper's character arc in just two minutes. "The trajectory has been... heading south for quite some time," concedes star Jon Hamm. "Hopefully, if you go down far enough, there's only one way to go. But the corollary to that is, who knows where the bottom is?"
As helpful as the video turns out to be, it skips over one key aspect of Don's character: His obsession with saying, "What?" Fortunately, YouTube has that covered too. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- The best online movies to watch this weekend
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- The danger of the Democrats' lack of desperation
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
Subscribe to the Week