- Watch this April 9
Gearing up for this Sunday's Mad Men premiere? As you stock up on whiskey and cigarettes, save yourself two minutes for AMC's "Then and Now: Don Draper" video, which chronicles six seasons of Don Draper's character arc in just two minutes. "The trajectory has been... heading south for quite some time," concedes star Jon Hamm. "Hopefully, if you go down far enough, there's only one way to go. But the corollary to that is, who knows where the bottom is?"
As helpful as the video turns out to be, it skips over one key aspect of Don's character: His obsession with saying, "What?" Fortunately, YouTube has that covered too. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
Subscribe to the Week