- Watch this April 9
Gearing up for this Sunday's Mad Men premiere? As you stock up on whiskey and cigarettes, save yourself two minutes for AMC's "Then and Now: Don Draper" video, which chronicles six seasons of Don Draper's character arc in just two minutes. "The trajectory has been... heading south for quite some time," concedes star Jon Hamm. "Hopefully, if you go down far enough, there's only one way to go. But the corollary to that is, who knows where the bottom is?"
As helpful as the video turns out to be, it skips over one key aspect of Don's character: His obsession with saying, "What?" Fortunately, YouTube has that covered too. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The warm glow of certainty
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Don't blame Chuck Hagel: Obama's foreign policy has been a disaster from end to end
- 8 ways a simple notebook can change your life
Subscribe to the Week