- Late Night Antics April 9
If there's one perk to being Lindsay Lohan, it's that she can apparently call up Oprah Winfrey anytime she wants. So Lohan, who is currently starring in a reality show on Winfrey's network, did just that on tonight's appearance of the The Late Show With David Letterman.
Letterman initially sounds resistant when Lohan brings up the idea of calling Oprah (perhaps things are still a little awkward over their long standing feud?), but the crowd and Lohan convince him that it's a good idea. What transpires next is an impromptu review of Lohan's post-rehab life. "I think she's doing really okay," Oprah said, forcing Letterman to retort, "Oprah, I've spent 30 years trying to pull my life together. Where the hell have you been?"
Below is a snippet from Lohan's appearance, which will air in full tonight on CBS. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- How to save Meet the Press
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
Subscribe to the Week