- Late Night Antics April 9
If there's one perk to being Lindsay Lohan, it's that she can apparently call up Oprah Winfrey anytime she wants. So Lohan, who is currently starring in a reality show on Winfrey's network, did just that on tonight's appearance of the The Late Show With David Letterman.
Letterman initially sounds resistant when Lohan brings up the idea of calling Oprah (perhaps things are still a little awkward over their long standing feud?), but the crowd and Lohan convince him that it's a good idea. What transpires next is an impromptu review of Lohan's post-rehab life. "I think she's doing really okay," Oprah said, forcing Letterman to retort, "Oprah, I've spent 30 years trying to pull my life together. Where the hell have you been?"
Below is a snippet from Lohan's appearance, which will air in full tonight on CBS. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
- How to survive a spaceship disaster
Subscribe to the Week