- Late Night Antics April 9
If there's one perk to being Lindsay Lohan, it's that she can apparently call up Oprah Winfrey anytime she wants. So Lohan, who is currently starring in a reality show on Winfrey's network, did just that on tonight's appearance of the The Late Show With David Letterman.
Letterman initially sounds resistant when Lohan brings up the idea of calling Oprah (perhaps things are still a little awkward over their long standing feud?), but the crowd and Lohan convince him that it's a good idea. What transpires next is an impromptu review of Lohan's post-rehab life. "I think she's doing really okay," Oprah said, forcing Letterman to retort, "Oprah, I've spent 30 years trying to pull my life together. Where the hell have you been?"
Below is a snippet from Lohan's appearance, which will air in full tonight on CBS. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
Subscribe to the Week