- Late Night Antics April 9
If there's one perk to being Lindsay Lohan, it's that she can apparently call up Oprah Winfrey anytime she wants. So Lohan, who is currently starring in a reality show on Winfrey's network, did just that on tonight's appearance of the The Late Show With David Letterman.
Letterman initially sounds resistant when Lohan brings up the idea of calling Oprah (perhaps things are still a little awkward over their long standing feud?), but the crowd and Lohan convince him that it's a good idea. What transpires next is an impromptu review of Lohan's post-rehab life. "I think she's doing really okay," Oprah said, forcing Letterman to retort, "Oprah, I've spent 30 years trying to pull my life together. Where the hell have you been?"
Below is a snippet from Lohan's appearance, which will air in full tonight on CBS. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- 10 things you need to know today: August 21, 2014
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- It's time for the police to rethink 'shoot-to-kill'
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The fascinating political evolution of Paul Ryan
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
Subscribe to the Week