- Late Night Antics April 9
If there's one perk to being Lindsay Lohan, it's that she can apparently call up Oprah Winfrey anytime she wants. So Lohan, who is currently starring in a reality show on Winfrey's network, did just that on tonight's appearance of the The Late Show With David Letterman.
Letterman initially sounds resistant when Lohan brings up the idea of calling Oprah (perhaps things are still a little awkward over their long standing feud?), but the crowd and Lohan convince him that it's a good idea. What transpires next is an impromptu review of Lohan's post-rehab life. "I think she's doing really okay," Oprah said, forcing Letterman to retort, "Oprah, I've spent 30 years trying to pull my life together. Where the hell have you been?"
Below is a snippet from Lohan's appearance, which will air in full tonight on CBS. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week