- This just in April 10
As soon as CBS broke the news that Stephen Colbert would take over for David Letterman as the host of The Late Show, a key question was raised: How much longer will we have The Colbert Report?
Comedy Central has issued a statement revealing the answer. "Comedy Central is proud that the incredibly talented Stephen Colbert has been a part of our family for nearly two decades," says the press release. "We look forward to the next eight months of the ground-breaking Colbert Report and wish Stephen the very best." That puts The Colbert Report's finale sometime around December 2014.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week