- This just in April 10
As soon as CBS broke the news that Stephen Colbert would take over for David Letterman as the host of The Late Show, a key question was raised: How much longer will we have The Colbert Report?
Comedy Central has issued a statement revealing the answer. "Comedy Central is proud that the incredibly talented Stephen Colbert has been a part of our family for nearly two decades," says the press release. "We look forward to the next eight months of the ground-breaking Colbert Report and wish Stephen the very best." That puts The Colbert Report's finale sometime around December 2014.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- Terrorists are threatening to attack movie theaters showing The Interview. You should go see it anyway.
Subscribe to the Week