- This just in April 10
As soon as CBS broke the news that Stephen Colbert would take over for David Letterman as the host of The Late Show, a key question was raised: How much longer will we have The Colbert Report?
Comedy Central has issued a statement revealing the answer. "Comedy Central is proud that the incredibly talented Stephen Colbert has been a part of our family for nearly two decades," says the press release. "We look forward to the next eight months of the ground-breaking Colbert Report and wish Stephen the very best." That puts The Colbert Report's finale sometime around December 2014.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- 10 things you need to know today: August 29, 2014
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- Even critics of the euro didn't see this coming
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should accept ISIS as a sovereign nation
Subscribe to the Week