- This just in April 10
As soon as CBS broke the news that Stephen Colbert would take over for David Letterman as the host of The Late Show, a key question was raised: How much longer will we have The Colbert Report?
Comedy Central has issued a statement revealing the answer. "Comedy Central is proud that the incredibly talented Stephen Colbert has been a part of our family for nearly two decades," says the press release. "We look forward to the next eight months of the ground-breaking Colbert Report and wish Stephen the very best." That puts The Colbert Report's finale sometime around December 2014.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
Subscribe to the Week