- This just in April 10
As soon as CBS broke the news that Stephen Colbert would take over for David Letterman as the host of The Late Show, a key question was raised: How much longer will we have The Colbert Report?
Comedy Central has issued a statement revealing the answer. "Comedy Central is proud that the incredibly talented Stephen Colbert has been a part of our family for nearly two decades," says the press release. "We look forward to the next eight months of the ground-breaking Colbert Report and wish Stephen the very best." That puts The Colbert Report's finale sometime around December 2014.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Hey, scolds: Stop telling us to enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
Subscribe to the Week