- happening now April 10
A tradition unlike any — well, you know the rest.
This year's Masters, which will run through the weekend, began with living legends Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, and Jack Nicklaus hitting ceremonial tee shots. But the tournament will end with a golfer of the new guard pulling on the coveted green jacket.
And whether you're a major fan of the very traditional Masters, or think watching golf is like taking a long drive to the head, you have to admit, the course offers up some pretty lovely photo ops. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
- The militarization of America’s police
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
Subscribe to the Week