- happening now April 10
A tradition unlike any — well, you know the rest.
This year's Masters, which will run through the weekend, began with living legends Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, and Jack Nicklaus hitting ceremonial tee shots. But the tournament will end with a golfer of the new guard pulling on the coveted green jacket.
And whether you're a major fan of the very traditional Masters, or think watching golf is like taking a long drive to the head, you have to admit, the course offers up some pretty lovely photo ops. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Uber, and the growing threat of corporate surveillance
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What could happen if the Supreme Court rules against ObamaCare
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
Subscribe to the Week