- Oops April 10
Fox News and MSNBC have finally found some common ground — mixing up their sports and civil rights acronyms.
Fox News' Heather Childers earlier this week mistakenly congratulated the "NAACP national champ" UConn Huskies for winning March Madness, and liberals had a good laugh at her expense. (She meant to say "NCAA," of course.) And on Thursday, MSNBC host Ronan Farrow made the same mistake, but in reverse. Commence the conservative tittering. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 10 things you need to know today: September 21, 2014
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- California's epic drought
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
Subscribe to the Week