- Oops April 10
Fox News and MSNBC have finally found some common ground — mixing up their sports and civil rights acronyms.
Fox News' Heather Childers earlier this week mistakenly congratulated the "NAACP national champ" UConn Huskies for winning March Madness, and liberals had a good laugh at her expense. (She meant to say "NCAA," of course.) And on Thursday, MSNBC host Ronan Farrow made the same mistake, but in reverse. Commence the conservative tittering. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- The real lesson of the looming Martha Coakley disaster
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
Subscribe to the Week