- Oops April 10
Fox News and MSNBC have finally found some common ground — mixing up their sports and civil rights acronyms.
Fox News' Heather Childers earlier this week mistakenly congratulated the "NAACP national champ" UConn Huskies for winning March Madness, and liberals had a good laugh at her expense. (She meant to say "NCAA," of course.) And on Thursday, MSNBC host Ronan Farrow made the same mistake, but in reverse. Commence the conservative tittering. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: October 1, 2014
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Why colleges' insistence on 'diversity' actually fails disadvantaged kids
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week