- Oops April 10
Fox News and MSNBC have finally found some common ground — mixing up their sports and civil rights acronyms.
Fox News' Heather Childers earlier this week mistakenly congratulated the "NAACP national champ" UConn Huskies for winning March Madness, and liberals had a good laugh at her expense. (She meant to say "NCAA," of course.) And on Thursday, MSNBC host Ronan Farrow made the same mistake, but in reverse. Commence the conservative tittering. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week