- Oops April 10
Fox News and MSNBC have finally found some common ground — mixing up their sports and civil rights acronyms.
Fox News' Heather Childers earlier this week mistakenly congratulated the "NAACP national champ" UConn Huskies for winning March Madness, and liberals had a good laugh at her expense. (She meant to say "NCAA," of course.) And on Thursday, MSNBC host Ronan Farrow made the same mistake, but in reverse. Commence the conservative tittering. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The week's best photojournalism
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
Subscribe to the Week