- Coming Soon April 10
It's not every day that the announcement of a new Disney Channel original series can rile up a bunch of post-college milennials, but Girl Meets World — a continuation of the beloved 90s TV sitcom Boy Meets World — is probably more anticipated by twenty-somethings than the network's usual tween demographic.
The upcoming series stars Rowan Blanchard as Riley, the 12-year-old daughter of Boy Meets World protagonists Cory (Ben Savage) and Topanga (Danielle Fishel). "How long do I have to live in my father's world?" asks Riley in the first teaser for the series. "Until you make it yours!" Cory replies. (Wink, wink.) Bathe in the nostalgia below. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- 10 things you need to know today: October 31, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The culture war finally comes to the Catholic Church
Subscribe to the Week