- Watch this April 10
But what would happen if other TV shows were as coy with their upcoming episodes? A new preview for The Simpsons applies the same strategy, and the results are just as inscrutable. Who is Homer commanding to sit down? What does Lisa find in the closet? Will Lenny ever get the sandwich he actually ordered? Fill in your best guesses after watching the video below. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- 8 secrets to steal from power networkers
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
Subscribe to the Week