- Listen Up April 10
Last month, we learned that twerk-enthusiast Miley Cyrus was collaborating with psychedelic rockers the Flaming Lips on a Beatles cover. Music lovers everywhere reacted accordingly.
Though a complete track has yet to come out, the Lips' Wayne Coyne on Thursday posted a sneak preview to Instagram:
The bar was set pretty low when Coyne announced the project with a message that read, in part, "Recordin with Miley…High as fu-k." But after hearing Cyrus warble through the middle section of "A Day in the Life," it seems he underestimated just how high they actually were.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 10 things you need to know today: November 26, 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
Subscribe to the Week