- Listen Up April 10
Last month, we learned that twerk-enthusiast Miley Cyrus was collaborating with psychedelic rockers the Flaming Lips on a Beatles cover. Music lovers everywhere reacted accordingly.
Though a complete track has yet to come out, the Lips' Wayne Coyne on Thursday posted a sneak preview to Instagram:
The bar was set pretty low when Coyne announced the project with a message that read, in part, "Recordin with Miley…High as fu-k." But after hearing Cyrus warble through the middle section of "A Day in the Life," it seems he underestimated just how high they actually were.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week