- Listen Up April 10
Last month, we learned that twerk-enthusiast Miley Cyrus was collaborating with psychedelic rockers the Flaming Lips on a Beatles cover. Music lovers everywhere reacted accordingly.
Though a complete track has yet to come out, the Lips' Wayne Coyne on Thursday posted a sneak preview to Instagram:
The bar was set pretty low when Coyne announced the project with a message that read, in part, "Recordin with Miley…High as fu-k." But after hearing Cyrus warble through the middle section of "A Day in the Life," it seems he underestimated just how high they actually were.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 29, 2014
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Paul Ryan's anti-poverty plan is another sign of life in the GOP
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week