- Watch this April 11
Even though Lorde wasn't born when Nirvana's hit "All Apologies" was released, she certainly knows how to rock it. At last night's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, the 17-year-old commanded the stage in a pink ensemble and paid tribute to the band by performing a cover of the song. She was joined by the surviving members of Nirvana, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl, and Pat Smear, St. Vincent's Annie Clark, Joan Jett, and Kim Gordon made appearances as well. Vulture has videos from other performances. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How the South's ugly racial history is haunting ObamaCare
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What if Leo Strauss was right?
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- If Democrats abandon immigration reform after Tuesday's likely loss, they will turn 2016 into a debacle
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- How science can help you survive scary movies
Subscribe to the Week