- Watch this April 11
Even though Lorde wasn't born when Nirvana's hit "All Apologies" was released, she certainly knows how to rock it. At last night's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, the 17-year-old commanded the stage in a pink ensemble and paid tribute to the band by performing a cover of the song. She was joined by the surviving members of Nirvana, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl, and Pat Smear, St. Vincent's Annie Clark, Joan Jett, and Kim Gordon made appearances as well. Vulture has videos from other performances. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
Subscribe to the Week