- Watch this April 11
Even though Lorde wasn't born when Nirvana's hit "All Apologies" was released, she certainly knows how to rock it. At last night's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, the 17-year-old commanded the stage in a pink ensemble and paid tribute to the band by performing a cover of the song. She was joined by the surviving members of Nirvana, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl, and Pat Smear, St. Vincent's Annie Clark, Joan Jett, and Kim Gordon made appearances as well. Vulture has videos from other performances. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week