- Watch this April 11
Even though Lorde wasn't born when Nirvana's hit "All Apologies" was released, she certainly knows how to rock it. At last night's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, the 17-year-old commanded the stage in a pink ensemble and paid tribute to the band by performing a cover of the song. She was joined by the surviving members of Nirvana, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl, and Pat Smear, St. Vincent's Annie Clark, Joan Jett, and Kim Gordon made appearances as well. Vulture has videos from other performances. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week