- Watch this April 11
Even though Lorde wasn't born when Nirvana's hit "All Apologies" was released, she certainly knows how to rock it. At last night's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony, the 17-year-old commanded the stage in a pink ensemble and paid tribute to the band by performing a cover of the song. She was joined by the surviving members of Nirvana, Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl, and Pat Smear, St. Vincent's Annie Clark, Joan Jett, and Kim Gordon made appearances as well. Vulture has videos from other performances. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How Wall Street is chipping away at reform
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: December 21, 2014
- How I lost all my money
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
Subscribe to the Week