- Crime and punishment April 12
Sitting on his grandfather's lap and drinking milk, Musa Khan appeared nonplussed when a Pakistani judge threw out the attempted murder charges against him on Saturday.
That's probably because Musa is nine months old.
"Police told the court that the nomination of Musa in the case … was a human error," defense attorney Irfan Sadiq told Reuters.
Musa's grandfather and three other family members still face charges in the attempted murder of a policeman with whom the family clashed over bill collections last month.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
Subscribe to the Week