- Crime and punishment April 12
Sitting on his grandfather's lap and drinking milk, Musa Khan appeared nonplussed when a Pakistani judge threw out the attempted murder charges against him on Saturday.
That's probably because Musa is nine months old.
"Police told the court that the nomination of Musa in the case … was a human error," defense attorney Irfan Sadiq told Reuters.
Musa's grandfather and three other family members still face charges in the attempted murder of a policeman with whom the family clashed over bill collections last month.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What is driving the increasingly weird behavior of the polar jet stream?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Should you hope to die at 75? Absolutely not.
- Christians have no moral rationale for spanking their children
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Tony Blair: The Cassandra of the Middle East
- Why America should team up with Bashar al-Assad's regime
Subscribe to the Week