- Crime and punishment April 12
Sitting on his grandfather's lap and drinking milk, Musa Khan appeared nonplussed when a Pakistani judge threw out the attempted murder charges against him on Saturday.
That's probably because Musa is nine months old.
"Police told the court that the nomination of Musa in the case … was a human error," defense attorney Irfan Sadiq told Reuters.
Musa's grandfather and three other family members still face charges in the attempted murder of a policeman with whom the family clashed over bill collections last month.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- The secret advantages of great penmanship
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- The real lesson of the looming Martha Coakley disaster
Subscribe to the Week