- Crime and punishment April 12
Sitting on his grandfather's lap and drinking milk, Musa Khan appeared nonplussed when a Pakistani judge threw out the attempted murder charges against him on Saturday.
That's probably because Musa is nine months old.
"Police told the court that the nomination of Musa in the case … was a human error," defense attorney Irfan Sadiq told Reuters.
Musa's grandfather and three other family members still face charges in the attempted murder of a policeman with whom the family clashed over bill collections last month.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How did Rick Perry escape blame for the Texas Ebola outbreak?
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- America's anti-feminist mega-corporations' toxic disregard for women must stop
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week