- Crime and punishment April 12
Sitting on his grandfather's lap and drinking milk, Musa Khan appeared nonplussed when a Pakistani judge threw out the attempted murder charges against him on Saturday.
That's probably because Musa is nine months old.
"Police told the court that the nomination of Musa in the case … was a human error," defense attorney Irfan Sadiq told Reuters.
Musa's grandfather and three other family members still face charges in the attempted murder of a policeman with whom the family clashed over bill collections last month.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 6 tiny scientific mistakes that created huge disasters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The myth of the stay-at-home dad
- Uber, and the growing threat of corporate surveillance
- The slippery slope of Twitter's attempts to stop harassment against women
Subscribe to the Week