- Step Up April 12
In case you were wondering what really goes on at those spring college football practices, Texas Tech has an answer for you: Dance!
Head coach Kliff Kingsbury, who admits he occasionally uses his Ryan Gosling-esque looks to flirt with single moms on the recruiting trail, matches players for short dance-offs in this athletic department-produced video.
There is so much bromance going on here, it's almost too much. Almost.
But if you stick it through to shortly after the two-minute mark, boy are you in for a treat. That's when Kingsbury decides to prove that in addition to football and flirting game, he also has some surprisingly smooth dance moves.
The backward visor. The "Too Turnt Up" T-shirt. The shades. You do you, Kliff Kingsbury, you do you. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- The forgotten victims of the war in Ukraine
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- Blame Obama and U.S. evangelicals for the persecution of Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week