- Step Up April 12
In case you were wondering what really goes on at those spring college football practices, Texas Tech has an answer for you: Dance!
Head coach Kliff Kingsbury, who admits he occasionally uses his Ryan Gosling-esque looks to flirt with single moms on the recruiting trail, matches players for short dance-offs in this athletic department-produced video.
There is so much bromance going on here, it's almost too much. Almost.
But if you stick it through to shortly after the two-minute mark, boy are you in for a treat. That's when Kingsbury decides to prove that in addition to football and flirting game, he also has some surprisingly smooth dance moves.
The backward visor. The "Too Turnt Up" T-shirt. The shades. You do you, Kliff Kingsbury, you do you. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Why America needs more billionaires
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week