- Step Up April 12
In case you were wondering what really goes on at those spring college football practices, Texas Tech has an answer for you: Dance!
Head coach Kliff Kingsbury, who admits he occasionally uses his Ryan Gosling-esque looks to flirt with single moms on the recruiting trail, matches players for short dance-offs in this athletic department-produced video.
There is so much bromance going on here, it's almost too much. Almost.
But if you stick it through to shortly after the two-minute mark, boy are you in for a treat. That's when Kingsbury decides to prove that in addition to football and flirting game, he also has some surprisingly smooth dance moves.
The backward visor. The "Too Turnt Up" T-shirt. The shades. You do you, Kliff Kingsbury, you do you. --Sarah Eberspacher
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- How to be the star of a cocktail party where you don't know anyone
- The girl who wouldn't die
Subscribe to the Week