- Meanwhile, at Coachella April 12
If you were going to reunite after a nearly decade-long performance hiatus, wouldn't you want to do it at Coachella?
Outkast, at least, says yes to that: Andre 3000 and Big Boi kicked off their first of 40 scheduled performances with an hour-and-a-half-long set, welcoming current big names such as Future and Janelle Monae to share the stage for some songs.
Considering someone filmed the whole show (take a look and a listen, below), you'll appreciate Coachella's need for these phone-charging stations. Rock on? --Sarah Eberspacher
This is Coachella. pic.twitter.com/py7O5kTxDD— Erin Go Dodgers (@erinscafe) April 11, 2014
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
Subscribe to the Week