- Meanwhile, at Coachella April 12
If you were going to reunite after a nearly decade-long performance hiatus, wouldn't you want to do it at Coachella?
Outkast, at least, says yes to that: Andre 3000 and Big Boi kicked off their first of 40 scheduled performances with an hour-and-a-half-long set, welcoming current big names such as Future and Janelle Monae to share the stage for some songs.
Considering someone filmed the whole show (take a look and a listen, below), you'll appreciate Coachella's need for these phone-charging stations. Rock on? --Sarah Eberspacher
This is Coachella. pic.twitter.com/py7O5kTxDD— Erin Go Dodgers (@erinscafe) April 11, 2014
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- The dumb war in Syria will haunt Democrats' 2014 prospects
- You're reheating pizza wrong
Subscribe to the Week