- Watch this April 13
Pharrell may be one of the biggest musical artists in the country right now thanks to his hit song "Happy," but he cut his teeth in the music business as a producer behind pop and hip hop classics of the late '90s and early 2000s. So it was only fitting that he brought a number of special guests up on stage with him during his set at the Coachella music festival on Saturday to perform the songs that they, and he, made famous back in the day.
Pharrell's entire set is below. Or if you want to get right on to the cameos, Idolator kindly flagged them at 12:55 (Nelly); 15:10 (Busta Rhymes and Puff Daddy); 26:38 (Snoop Dogg); and 37:20 (Gwen Stefani).
And yes, Pharrell's giant hat made an appearance as well.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- When Khomeini said no to Iranian nukes
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
Subscribe to the Week