- Watch this April 13
Pharrell may be one of the biggest musical artists in the country right now thanks to his hit song "Happy," but he cut his teeth in the music business as a producer behind pop and hip hop classics of the late '90s and early 2000s. So it was only fitting that he brought a number of special guests up on stage with him during his set at the Coachella music festival on Saturday to perform the songs that they, and he, made famous back in the day.
Pharrell's entire set is below. Or if you want to get right on to the cameos, Idolator kindly flagged them at 12:55 (Nelly); 15:10 (Busta Rhymes and Puff Daddy); 26:38 (Snoop Dogg); and 37:20 (Gwen Stefani).
And yes, Pharrell's giant hat made an appearance as well.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 7 ideas from ancient thinkers that will improve your modern life
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Comic-Con 2014: Everything we learned about Avengers 2, Batman v. Superman, and more
- Are there too many good shows on television?
- How to trim $500 from your monthly spending
- Paul Ryan's anti-poverty plan is another sign of life in the GOP
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
Subscribe to the Week