- Watch this April 13
Pharrell may be one of the biggest musical artists in the country right now thanks to his hit song "Happy," but he cut his teeth in the music business as a producer behind pop and hip hop classics of the late '90s and early 2000s. So it was only fitting that he brought a number of special guests up on stage with him during his set at the Coachella music festival on Saturday to perform the songs that they, and he, made famous back in the day.
Pharrell's entire set is below. Or if you want to get right on to the cameos, Idolator kindly flagged them at 12:55 (Nelly); 15:10 (Busta Rhymes and Puff Daddy); 26:38 (Snoop Dogg); and 37:20 (Gwen Stefani).
And yes, Pharrell's giant hat made an appearance as well.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 10 things you need to know today: October 25, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week