- Meanwhile, at Coachella April 14
In a weekend filled with surprise guests (Gwen Stefani, Beyonce, Jay Z, Snoop Dogg), perhaps the biggest shocker at Coachella was when Justin Bieber took the stage with Chance the Rapper on Sunday afternoon.
Looking like Gilligan meets a baby gangster with his white bucket hat and multiple bandanas, Bieber and Chance the Rapper performed their collaboration "Confident." Afterward, Bieber tweeted, "That was fun." While he had some fans, others were not impressed:
Ugh. Justin Bieber is here. #Coachella— Kristine deGuzman (@kristine_dg) April 13, 2014
Watch a clip of Bieber busting a move below, and judge for yourself if he was Coachella-worthy. -- Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 16 characters from other languages that make great emoticons
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week