- Meanwhile, at Coachella April 14
In a weekend filled with surprise guests (Gwen Stefani, Beyonce, Jay Z, Snoop Dogg), perhaps the biggest shocker at Coachella was when Justin Bieber took the stage with Chance the Rapper on Sunday afternoon.
Looking like Gilligan meets a baby gangster with his white bucket hat and multiple bandanas, Bieber and Chance the Rapper performed their collaboration "Confident." Afterward, Bieber tweeted, "That was fun." While he had some fans, others were not impressed:
Ugh. Justin Bieber is here. #Coachella— Kristine deGuzman (@kristine_dg) April 13, 2014
Watch a clip of Bieber busting a move below, and judge for yourself if he was Coachella-worthy. -- Catherine Garcia
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- After Ferguson, we don't need another dialogue on race
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- Your literary playlist: A guide to the music of Haruki Murakami
- The government is getting into the fact-checking business. Be very, very afraid.
- How Hillary Clinton's 'smart power' turned Libya into a dumpster fire
- In defense of Obama's golfing
Subscribe to the Week