- high times April 14
For some people in Colorado, buying weed is going to be as easy as getting food for their munchies. On Monday, a pot distribution company called American Green unveiled a vending machine — dubbed "Zazz" — that might soon be filled with weed-filled snacks if it receives government approval.
The vending machine is meant to cut down on theft and lost inventory, said Greg Honan, who will stock it with products from his medical dispensary. "We're [going to] eliminate the middle man. It'll go straight from the budtender right into our machine," he said.
But the machine won't be like the one at your office — buyers will need to swipe their medical marijuana card and ID to make a purchase.
Watch it in action at KDVR-TV. -- Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The latent sexism of the male marriage proposal
- Bush vs. Clinton in 2016 is the perfect way to make millennials hate politics even more
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- This judge is the reason we're still fighting over net neutrality
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
Subscribe to the Week