- Watch this April 14
Without Tiger Woods, the Masters drew a comparatively puny viewership this year. But perhaps there was a way for golf's premier event to prevent that ratings drop-off: turning fabled Augusta National into a mini-golf course.
Obviously that would never really happen, but this video shows what it might look like if someone plunked a windmill out on the 18th green. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: September 19, 2014
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Peter Thiel, and the not-so-secret secret of innovative success
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
Subscribe to the Week