- Watch this April 14
Without Tiger Woods, the Masters drew a comparatively puny viewership this year. But perhaps there was a way for golf's premier event to prevent that ratings drop-off: turning fabled Augusta National into a mini-golf course.
Obviously that would never really happen, but this video shows what it might look like if someone plunked a windmill out on the 18th green. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
Subscribe to the Week