- Watch this April 14
Without Tiger Woods, the Masters drew a comparatively puny viewership this year. But perhaps there was a way for golf's premier event to prevent that ratings drop-off: turning fabled Augusta National into a mini-golf course.
Obviously that would never really happen, but this video shows what it might look like if someone plunked a windmill out on the 18th green. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- Stop making fun of philosophy and read some philosophy
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How the brides of ISIS are attracting Western women
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The secret advantages of great penmanship
- The real lesson of the looming Martha Coakley disaster
Subscribe to the Week