- Watch this April 14
Without Tiger Woods, the Masters drew a comparatively puny viewership this year. But perhaps there was a way for golf's premier event to prevent that ratings drop-off: turning fabled Augusta National into a mini-golf course.
Obviously that would never really happen, but this video shows what it might look like if someone plunked a windmill out on the 18th green. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- You're reheating pizza wrong
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week