- Watch this April 14
Without Tiger Woods, the Masters drew a comparatively puny viewership this year. But perhaps there was a way for golf's premier event to prevent that ratings drop-off: turning fabled Augusta National into a mini-golf course.
Obviously that would never really happen, but this video shows what it might look like if someone plunked a windmill out on the 18th green. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why TheWeek.com is closing the comments section
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- A brief history of the Christmas present
- 10 things you need to know today: December 20, 2014
Subscribe to the Week